TLD provides many online tools for use by its customers and TLD personnel. To gain access to these tools you must already have an account. If you are a customer and do not yet have an account, please contact your nearest TLD representative or register here. Check our contact database to find your nearest TLD representative.
API ADMINISTRATOR & ERP DEVELOPER
This position is accountable to develop and administrate services within our ERP INFOR LN. Those services are mainly either used to enrich reports and KPI or used to feed web based applications developed by the internal web development team. This role is based in Sorigny (France).
The aim of our web applications is to bring efficiency tools and to all Business Units. You will be part of a small development and administration team – so you must be problem solver, a fast learner and comfortable wearing many hats.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with the other ERP administrators (3) and the web development team (7) to develop services in the ERP to feed web applications, widgets, reports according to business units needs.
• Build reusable components, templates, code and libraries in INFOR LN
• Interface with technical experts from INFOR or contractors on development of libraries in the ERP INFOR LN
• Be the entry point for key users from different departments: Finance, Logistic, Engineering,…
• Support the transition from the legacy ERP (INFOR BaaN IV) to the new ERP (INFOR LN)
• Provide support to end users, to functional teams and to web developers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 5+ years’ experience in development of services in or around an ERP.
• Excellent skills and knowledge of development within INFOR LN or with 4GL language.
• Experience and understanding of how to write efficient SQL queries
• Good understanding of IT concepts such as API, protocols, authentication,
• Solid understanding of fundamental standard processes of an enterprise (Purchasing, Sales, Production, Logistic, Finance).
• Experience with administration of an ERP
• Experience with EDI between systems
• Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
• Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to document procedures for both technical and end-user communities
• You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users
• Associate or higher degree in Information Technologies or a related field or professional certifications.