TLD provides many online tools for use by its customers and TLD personnel. To gain access to these tools you must already have an account. If you are a customer and do not yet have an account, please contact your nearest TLD representative or register here. Check our contact database to find your nearest TLD representative.
Product Support Manager
TLD provides its customers with a complete range of Ground Support Equipment through the most extensive Worldwide Sales and Service network in the industry. TLD products are in operation at most airports around the world. Well-designed and adapted to the requirements of our customers, the equipment is consistently maintained to the highest standards by our large engineering teams.
The Product Support Manager (PSM) reports to the factory COO and is a member of the TLD Factory Steering committee. The PSM acts like the Sales Director of the TLD factory and insures good communication with the Sales & Service Organizations.
Located on our factory near Tours (37), your mission is to provide technical support on the products to salespeople around the world, and promote their sale. You are the manager of two people.
• Design product marketing tools for all sales representative.
• Train sales people on factory products (technical / competitive advantage)
• Participate to tender processes, on the technical part, in collaboration with commercial entities
• Answer technical questions from the sales department to facilitate sales
• Welcome customers visiting on site
Sales Administration :
• Coordinate the running of the sale : options, technical definition, deadlines…
• Coordinate the departure of vehicles : compliance, transport, catalog
• Analyze and process warranty claims
• Analyze and process customer complaints
Credentials and Experience
– Engineering Degree, with a focus on a technical field (mechanical, electrical…)
– Two years related experience in heavy equipment maintenance including hydraulics and electrical systems (agricultural, mining, ground support equipment…)
– The profile of a good PSM is a multi‐tasking, diligent person with a good understanding of sales activity, and a high level of customer commitment and availability.
– Language Qualifications : english compulsory