TLD provides many online tools for use by its customers and TLD personnel. To gain access to these tools you must already have an account. If you are a customer and do not yet have an account, please contact your nearest TLD representative or register here. Check our contact database to find your nearest TLD representative.
Job Overview Retail:
• Sales development in the assigned area
• Sales turnover and Gross Profit management
• Manage aggressive growth plan
• Drive new customers start up
• Follow the sales from order to delivery
• Use management information systems to accurately track and forecast sales potential in your area
• Obtain Market price information based on the OFS plan and competition
• Obtain Product development information.
Job Overview Operations:
• Consignment stock management at Single Source managed storerooms
• Handle stock reduction / new stock implementation – in conjunction with the customer
• Manage stock-to-fleet profile – in conjunction with the customer
• Monthly review meeting with Single Source regional management
• Depot coverage and operational support for annual leaves, sickness, and/or scheduled projects for Single Source locations that are staffed
• Reduce buy-away by identifying local suppliers and opportunities through regular interaction
The main challenge in this new position for the company, will be to develop our results in the region, by leveraging the current activity and business relationships with both existing Retail and Single Source customers whilst developing an additional customer base.
• Excellence in execution
• Record of accomplishment of success at identifying opportunities to grow and improve, to develop and articulate sales plan, and implementation
• A high level of accountability for operational efficiency
• A strong entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen and sales competency
• Strong analytical skills